-->

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review of Antisocial Network by Timothy Gager

Stabbing the front cover of a poetry chapbook with a butter knife, normally used to slather my toast with marmalade, is no way to start off the day. Later, as I sat in my well-padded reviewing room chanting ommmmmmmmmmm,  ommmmmmmmmm, some anonymous soul again put this book back into my unreceptive hands and I reached for the scissors that I had hidden under the rubber mat. Another betrayal: someone had removed them.

 Hours later, having, by secret techniques developed over a lifetime, reached the state of near perfect bliss, I tested myself. I took the aforementioned chapbook, turned it over to its unoffending (and blank) back cover and cracked it. I’m glad I did.   For more of my review of Antisocial Network go here:  http://dougholder.blogspot.com/2013/05/antisocial-network-by-timothy-gager_21.html

No comments:

Post a Comment